For rent Chalet MORZINEMORZINE
- 10/12/2022 > 17/12/2022
- 17/12/2022 > 26/12/2022
- 26/12/2022 > 02/01/2023
- 07/01/2023 > 14/01/2023
- 28/01/2023 > 04/02/2023
- 04/02/2023 > 11/02/2023
- 11/02/2023 > 18/02/2023
- 18/02/2023 > 25/02/2023
- 25/02/2023 > 04/03/2023
- 04/03/2023 > 11/03/2023
Maximum confidence in your booking
Cancellation insurance is proposed as an optional extra with your booking. This will cover you in case of illness or an accident before you leave for your holiday. We strongly recommend it.
Covid19 cancellation :
Cancellations related to Coronavirus, or any other illness declared as a pandemic, will be fully reimbursed minus the cost of the insurance policy and 50€ excess. If the government of your resident country or that of the destination country impose travel restrictions in the 48 hours before or after the start of your rental period then this condition will be applied.
Quarantine before or after your stay does not constitute a travel restriction.
MC38 - Beautiful chalet in the traditional Vallée de la Manche in Morzine
In the heart of the beautiful and peaceful Vallée de La Manche, Chalet Le Vanant is about 10 min drive from the town centre and sleeps up to 14 persons. During the season the free ski bus runs and takes you to the center and ski lifts.
Total surface area of 240m², it has 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, relaxation area with a SPA , jacuzzi, hammam, and fitness room.
It comprises of:
- entrance hall
- ski boot room with boots dryer
- hot tub, hamman, Smart TV, shower and toilet with big sliding windows open to the terrace
- Fitness room
- family bedroom 1: double bed 180cm (2x90cm), Smart TV access to the balcony, door + sleeping area: 2 single bunk beds , curtain . En suite of the family room, bathroom with shower and WC.
- bedroom 2: double bed 160cm, access to the balcony, Smart TVen suite shower and WC
- bedroom 3: double bed 160cm, access to the balcony, Smart TV, door + sleeping area: 2 single bunk beds , curtain . En suite of the family room, bathroom with shower and WC.
- open kitchen fully equipped
- dining area with access to the terrace and garden, beautiful view on the mountains and forest
- lounge area with TV and fireplace
- two WC
- laundry room with washing machine and drying machine
Bedroom 4 : family bedroom, one double bed 140x200 and bunk beds ensuite with a bathoom, shower and toilet.
- mezzanine with a living room
Equipments: Rectangular and square pillow in double room and square pillow in bunk beds, baby high chair and cot (sheets not provided), double garage, wifi
Beds made, towels and bathrobes provided
End of stay cleaning included
Pets and smoking forbidden
Private chef services, lift passes, ski/snowboard rentals, transfers, helicopter from Geneva, your shopping delivered